Print Friendly Recipe
- Kathy by memaw
- 1 18.25 oz (511 grm). package German chocolate cake mix
- 2 8 oz (224 grm). packages cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) sugar
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) evaporated milk
- 1/2 c, butter cubed
- 3 egg yolks beaten
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) flaked coconut
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped pecans
- Mix cake mix according to directions, set aside.
- In a separate small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar, til smooth.
- Add eggs, beat on low speed til combined.
- 1/2 Pour batter into greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Gently pour cream cheese mix over batter.
- Gently spoon remaining cake batter over and spread to edge of pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees (175 C.) for 70 to 75 minutes.
- Cool for 1 hour.
- Make frosting or use your favorite recipe.
- Spread over top and make a crowning glory of coconut and chopped nuts
- Love this recipe. But I love GERMAN CHOCOLATE ANYTHING
Prep time : 15 minutes
Cook time : 75 minutes
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.