Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:40 small meatballs
- 1 lb (.5 kg). lean ground beef
- 1 cup (225 ml) soft bread crumbs
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) minced fresh onion
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) milk
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- dash pepper
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) chili sauce
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) grape jelly
- Combine first 8 ingredients.
- Form in to 40 bite-size meatballs.
- Brown lightly in microwave (about 5 minutes).
- Drain excess fat.
- Combine chili sauce and jelly, pour over meatballs in crockpot.
- Cook on low for a few hours.
- Note: I usually double this recipe and use a combination of ground beef and pork sausage.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.