Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:1/4 cup approx.
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) ground bay leaves
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) celery seed
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) dry mustard
- 1 tsp (5 ml) ground black pepper
- 1 tsp (5 ml) paprika
- 1/2 t, ground celery seeds
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) ground white pepper
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) ground allspice
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) ground mace
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) ground cardamom
- Combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Store in an air tight container.
- Store in a cool place.
- Good on fish dishes and just about everything. Never worry about running out again. Takes about 15 minutes to assemble.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.