Print Friendly Recipe
- Just like brand name
- 6 cups (1425 ml) water
- 2 cups (475 ml) split peas (no need to soak over night
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) salt
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) finely diced carrots
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) finely diced onion (white or yellow)
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) finely diced celery
- Pour all ingredients into crockpot.
- Cover and forget it for 7 - 8 hours.
- It will thicken up on its own. It will taste like brand name soup only better. Serve with toast, crackers or a salad. Better just by itself.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.