Print Friendly Recipe
- Angie J
Serves/Makes:3 dozen cookies
- 2 cups (475 ml) old fashioned oatmeal
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) raisins
- 1 cup (225 ml) flour mixed with 1 tsp (5 ml) cinnamon, 1/2 tsp (2 ml) nutmeg, 1 tsp (5 ml) baking soda and
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- Layer ingredients in order given in a 1 qt. wide mouth canning jar.
- Attach these instructions to jar:
- Empty jar of cookie mix into large bowl.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Add 1 1/2 sticks of butter softened,1 egg and 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla.
- Mix with hands.
- Shape into balls the size of walnuts.
- Place on cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 11-13 min.
- Cool 5 min.
- Dry ingredients will be a tight fit in jar, make sure you firmly pack down
each layer before adding flour mixture.
Copyright ©1997-2022 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.