Print Friendly Recipe
- Great stir fry dish made easy in 20-30 minutes.
- 6 pork chops, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 2 cans stewed tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cabbage, sliced into strips
- 1 large can tomato juice
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups (475 ml) rice, cooked
- Place pork chops in wok or large skillet.
- Add Worcestershire sauce to meat and brown.
- Add sliced bell peppers to mixture and let simmer till steamed.
- Add stewed tomatoes and continue to simmer.
- Add cabbage sliced in strips.
- Pour large can of tomato juice over mixture.
- Allow mixture to stew down until cabbage is lightly crunchy.
- Serve over cooked rice.
- I cook my rice in the microwave:
2 cups of rice
3 cups of water
pinch of salt
Let cook for 20 minutes on power 7 or medium heat and serve.
Copyright ©1997-2022 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.