Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 cup (225 ml) quick-cooking oats, uncooked
- 1 cup (225 ml) buttermilk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 cup (225 ml) flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) baking soda
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) raisins
- Combine oats and buttermilk in a large bowl; let stand 1 hour.
- Add egg, sugar and oil, stirring well.
- Combine remaining ingredients, except raisins, in a medium bowl.
- Add to oats mixture, stirring just until moistened.
- Stir in raisins.
- Spoon into greased muffin pans, filling 3/4 full.
- Bake at 400 degrees (200 C.) about 18 minutes.
Copyright ©1997-2022 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.