Print Friendly Recipe
- A dip that can be used on anything
- Paula Mahn
Serves/Makes:depends on how much you eat
- 16 oz (448 grm) mayonnaise
- 12 oz (336 grm) sour cream
- 1-1/2 tbsp (20 ml) dried onion flakes
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) dill weed
- 1-1/2 tbsp (20 ml) parsley flakes
- 1/4 tbsp (4 ml) seasoned salt
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tbsp (7 ml) accent
- 5 drops tabasco sauce
- Combines all ingredients and chill at least 1 hour.
- Serve and enjoy
- I use this recipe even on hamburgers, as a dip for chicken strips etc. You can virtually use it on everything that you use as a dipping sauce or as a condiment.
Hope you like!
Copyright ©1997-2023 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.