Print Friendly Recipe
- Easy and tasty grilled salmon with dill, zucchini and cherry tomatoes.
- 2 10-inch skewers
- 1 10-oz. center cut salmon, skinned
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 3/4 inch rounds
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) dry white wine
- 4 tbsp (60 ml). olive oil
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). chopped fresh dill
- 1 tsp (5 ml). minced garlic
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Prepare grill and oil.
- Pat salmon dry and cut into eight cubes.
- In a large shallow bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the marinade and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the salmon, zucchini and tomatoes and toss well to coat.
- Cover and let stand at room temperature for fifteen to twenty minutes.
- Alternately thread salmon, zucchini and tomatoes onto skewers.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill kebabs on oiled rack set five to six inches above glowing coals, turning to cook until salmon is cooked through - about six to eight minutes.
- Alternatively, salmon may be done in oven and broiled.
Copyright ©1997-2022 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.