Print Friendly Recipe
- Easy, delicious, different trifle.
- Linda Weissert
- 1 box brownie mix, baked (9x13 pan)
- 1 cup (225 ml) Kahlua
- 3 boxes instant chocolate mousse, prepared according to directions
- 9 Heath bars
- 3 small cartons Cool Whip
- Poke holes in baked brownies and pour Kahlua over.
- Cut into thirds.
- 1/3 Crumble of the brownies into bottom of trifle bowl.
- Then spread 1 box of the prepared mousse, next spread 1/3 of the Cool Whip and next sprinkle 3 crushed Heath bars over top.
- Repeat layers two more times ending with crushed Heath bars.
- This dessert never fails to bring raves from guests and requests for the recipe. As you can see, it is simple to make. Can there be a better combination than delicious AND easy?
Copyright ©1997-2022 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.