Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:8 haslf pints
- 6 cups (1425 ml) (5-6medium) peeled and grated zucchini
- 6 cups (1425 ml) white sugar
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) crushed pineapple with juice
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) lemon juice, fresh or bottled
- 2 pkgs. of 3 oz (84 grm). peach flavored gelatin (jelly powder)
- Stir zucchini and sugar together in large pot.
- Heat, uncovered on medium stirring a few times until it comes to a boil.
- Boil gently for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add pineapple with juice and lemon juice; stir.
- Return to a boil.
- Boil, uncovered for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in gelatin until it dissolves; skim off foam.
- Pour into hot sterilized jars to within 1/4 inch of top.
Copyright ©1997-2022 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.