Print Friendly Recipe
- Old fashioned dessert
Serves/Makes:15 or more
- 5 15 oz (420 grm). cans mixed fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 15 oz (420 grm). can pears, drained
- 2 15 oz (420 grm). cans peaches, drained
- 1 15 oz (420 grm). can pineapple chunks or tidbits, drained
- 1 small jar maraschino cherries with juice, drained
- 1 bag miniature marshmallows
- 1 bag coconut
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). container sour cream
- 2 red apples, cut into bite-size pieces (with peel left on)
- 1 cup (225 ml) walnuts (optional)
- Mix all ingredients except cherries in a casserole dish.
- Chill 4 to 6 hours.
- Spread cherrys over top just before serving.
- Best to use fruits in syrup not juice.
For Easter use pastel marshmallows.
For Christmas use green and red marshmallows.
Copyright ©1997-2023 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.