Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 16 oz (448 grm). cans refried beans (vegetarian)
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). can roast beef (w/ gravy)
- 1 1 lb (.5 kg). package Velveeta mild Mexican cheese
- tortilla chips
- Mix all ingredients and heat on low, shredding roast beef and melting cheese.
- Stir it frequently to prevent scorching.
- May be served in crock pot, chafing dish or fondue pot to keep warm.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- Several years ago, I had a good friendship with a
computer software salesman (being a programmer, I
don't know how that happened!). His wife, Kathy,
brought this to a barbecue, and we've often made
it ourselves since.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.