Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) lemon juice
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). mushrooms, finely chopped
- 3/4 tsp (4 ml) Worchestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) mayonnaise
- salt and pepper to taste
- Saute onion in lemon juice (in a non-stick pan).
- Add mushrooms and saute 5 min. or until fairly dry.
- Add worchestershire and remove from heat.
- Add enough mayonnaise to make desired consistency.
- Season with s & p (or Mrs. Dash).
- Mound on serving platter or put in small crock.
- Chill well until time to serve.
- Serve with crackers.
- If you ever want a rich tasting thing you can
call pate, and still eat without feeling guilty,
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.