Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 cup (225 ml) Miracle Whip
- 1 cup (225 ml) cottage cheese
- 3 tsp (15 ml) curry powder
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) catsup
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Worchestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) chili powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) onion powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- pinch pepper
- Blend cottage cheese in blender until smooth.
- Transfer to mixing bowl adding other ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Serve with raw vegetables.
- This came from cookbook my mother helped put
together back in Pittsburgh, called the "Energy
Savers Cookbook". We make it often when serving
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.