Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). can tuna, drained (canned Salmon works well also)
- 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese or neufchatel
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) lemon juice (optional--makes spread very tart)
- 2 tsp (10 ml) creamy horseradish
- 2 tsp (10 ml) grated onion
- 1 to 2 tsp (10 ml) liquid smoke
- Mix together, refrigerate.
- Form into a log and cover with chopped pecans and parsley.
- Serve with crackers.
- I could never figure out why when I made this recipe it never turned out like
when my friend made it which i dearly loved. After all these years, she finally told me
her kids like it better without the lemon--so do I! This is an inexpensive and good substitute for
smoked salmon spread. Most people are surprised it is tuna.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.