Print Friendly Recipe
- 4 lbs (1.8 kg). chicken pieces
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) cooking oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml) paprika
- 1 tsp (5 ml) pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) honey
- In a saucepan, mix together all ingredients except chicken, and simmer.
- Let the marinade cool.
- Pour over chicken and place in refrigerator to marinade - several hours or overnight.
- Stir frequently to keep marinade evenly distributed.
- Grill on outdoor barbeque.
- This is an easy main dish for a backyard
barbecue. We often grill this along with sausage
for a large group.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.