Print Friendly Recipe
- 8 or more chicken legs and/or thighs
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) margarine
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). mushrooms, slice
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1-1/3 cups (325 ml) water
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) chopped parsley
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt (optional)
- dash pepper
- 1-1/3 cups (325 ml) Minute Rice
- Brown chicken in butter in skillet.
- Add mushrooms and cook until lightly browned.
- Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add soup, water, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Cover and bring to a boil.
- Stir in rice.
- Return chicken to pan, cover.
- Simmer until most of liquid is absorbed. (May simmer in 350 oven 30 to 45 min.)
- Originally from The Cooks in the Parlour - a
cookbook put out by Campbell's Soup and Minute
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.