Print Friendly Recipe
- 8 oz (224 grm). jack cheese, grated
- 8 oz (224 grm) chedder cheese, grated
- 1 7 oz (196 grm). can ortega chiles
- 1 13 oz (364 grm). can evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) flour
- Wash chiles and remove seeds, line greased casserole with half of the chiles.
- Cover with jack cheese and rest of the chiles.
- Mix eggs, milk and flour--pour over chiles.
- Top with chedder cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 1/2 hour.
- Cool 5 minutes before cutting.
- Can be reheated or frozen.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.