Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 1 lg.(#2 1/2) can pears
- 1 3 oz (84 grm). pkg. lemon jello
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). pkg. cream cheese
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped pecans
- 1 cup (225 ml) whipped cream (or 1 package dream whip)
- Drain juice from pears reserving 1 cup (225 ml) of liquid.
- Bring juice to rolling boil.
- Add lemon jello.
- Chill until partially set.
- Place pears and cream cheese in blender and blend until creamy consistency. Add jello and blend.
- Fold in pecans and whipped cream.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.