Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1 pkg instant vanilla pudding (small)
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) wesson oil
- 1 cup (225 ml) water
- 1 sm. can Hershey's syrup
- 6 oz (168 grm) pkg. chocolate chips
- 2 cups (475 ml) powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) milk
- Mix together first 5 ingredients beating for 4 min.
- Pour all but 1/4 of batter into prepared oblong or bundt pan.
- Mix remaining 1/4 batter with Hershey's syrup and pour over top.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 25-30 min.
- Optional glaze when cooled.
- Yet another recipe supplied by sister Peggy.
This one from many years ago - 1976.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.