Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 can fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 cut light sour cream
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) green taco sauce
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 oz (56 grm). diced ortega chilies
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) fat-free mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 cups (475 ml) cooked chicken shredded
- 1 dozen "light" flour tortillas
- Mix together soup, sour cream, taco sauce, green onions and and chilies.
- Grate cheese and set aside.
- In center of each tortilla place 2 tbsp (30 ml) sauce mix and some chicken.
- Roll and place in greased baking dish.
- Top with remaining sauce and grated cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30 minutes.
- This one was modified for use by those on a low-
fat diet (me, specifically). We've had it with
friends, however, and haven't told them it's good
for them, and they went back for seconds.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.