Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). can Snappy Tom (spicy tomato juice)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 lb (.5 kg). beef chunks (stew, round, etc.)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) dry white wine
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) mushrooms (whole or sliced)
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- cooked rice or noodles
- Brown beef and onion.
- Add soup, Snappy Tom, and wine.
- Heat slowly.
- Add mushrooms.
- Add sour cream last.
- Serve over rice or noodles.
- This was invented in the dorms at Cal Poly Pomona. Apologies to
those 'down under', where Snappy Tom is a cat food. In the U.S., it's
a spicy tomato juice.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.