Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- round steak
- bacon, 1 slice per 2 birds
- onion, halved, then sliced thin
- dill pickle, quartered lengthwise
- salt and pepper
- cooking oil
- cooked noodles, rice or potatoes
- Cut fat off of round steak.
- Cut into approx. 2" x 4" strips and tenderize with meat mallot (to make large and thin).
- Top each piece of steak with 1/2 slice bacon, 1 piece of onion and 1 piece of dill pickle (each 2 to 3" long).
- Roll up steak and fasten roll with toothpick.
- Roll in flour.
- Brown on stove in minimal amount of oil.
- Pour in water, cover and cook on stove until done.
- Season sauce with salt and pepper.
- Serve with noodles, rice or potatos.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.