Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 6 chicken breast halves, boned and cut in pieces
- 2 10 oz (280 grm). packages frozen chopped spinach
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sour cream or imo
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) lemon juice
- 1 tsp (5 ml) curry powder
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chedder cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) corn flakes or bread crumbs
- cooked rice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Bake chicken until completely cooked.
- Cook spinach and drain thoroughly.
- Spread spinach in bottom of a 2 quarts (1900 ml) greased casserole.
- Top with diced chicken.
- Mix mayo, sour cream, soup, lemon juice and curry powder.
- Pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle with cheese and top with crumbs.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Serve over rice.
- From a friend and helper, Sue Day.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.