Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 large head Napa cabbage
- 3 green onions (chopped)
- 1 4 oz (112 grm). pkg. sliced almonds
- 2 pkg. Top Ramen Noodles (chicken flavor)
- 1 small jar sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) margarine (add a little oil to keep from burning)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) oil
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Red Wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) soy sauce
- Chop vegetables - set aside.
- Saute Crunchies til golden adding almonds and one pkg. Ramen seasoning last. (throw away other pkg. of seasoning).
- Mix dressing ingredients.
- Toss vegetables in enough dressing to suit.
- Add crunchies just before serving.
- Whenever we invite our neighbors, Mike and
Debbie, over for dinner, this salad is a
consideration. In fact, we sometimes wonder if
Mike will even come if this isn't on the menu.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.