Print Friendly Recipe
- Martha Zulu
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- pepper (fresh ground)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) grated parmesan cheese
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) olive oil (containing 2 to 3 cloves crushed garlic)
- worchestershire sauce
- Soak garlic in olive oil for several hours.
- Tear lettuce.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and cheese.
- Squeeze on juice from whole lemon.
- Pour oil and garlic over salad.
- Add worchestershire, liberally.
- Toss. Taste for seasoning.
- Add croutons.
- Best put together just before serving.
- The more garlic, the better. Everyone puckers
up, but they love it!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.