Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp (10 ml) baking powder
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) flour
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk to make thin as pancake
- leftover meat
- pan drippings from meat or cooking oil
- Beat egg fluffy with egg beater.
- Add flour, salt, baking powder, milk and meat.
- Have pan sizzling with small amount of pan drippings or oil - enough to come up sides when batter is poured in.
- Bake at 450 degrees (225 C.) for 20 minutes.
- Delivered from the English to virtual la-la land
by the in-laws, the Cooley's.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.