Print Friendly Recipe
- 4 french bread slices (any crusty bread will do)
- 1 garlic clove, whole
- 2 fresh tomatos, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp (5 ml) olive oil
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) fresh basil leaves, chopped
- In a bowl, mix the tomatos, crushed garlic, and basil. Add a small amount of olive oil for flavor, and a little salt if you like.
- Toast the bread, then rub the garlic clove on the toasted surface. Spoon on the tomato mixture about 1/4" thick, and serve.
- The rise in Italian cuisine in recent years has
brought bruschetta to many menus. After sampling
enough, I started to make this for lunch or snack
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.