Print Friendly Recipe
- La Tour d'Argent, Houston, Texas
- 8 breasts of chicken, skinless, boneless, medium size
- 1 cup (225 ml) sliced mushrooms
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) dry white wine
- 1 cup (225 ml) chicken stock
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) whipping cream
- 2 tsp (10 ml) shallots
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) clarified margarine
- salt and pepper, to taste
- cooked rice
- Heat margarine in medium skillet.
- Season chicken and dust with flour. Cook in margarine until both sides are golden brown.
- Remove some of the grease from the skillet.
- Add shallots and mushrooms and flame them with white wine.
- Add chicken stock and mustard.
- Cook for approximately 10 minutes, then remove chicken and place on plates.
- Add cream to sauce and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Adjust seasoning, then pour over chicken.
- Serve with rice and multi-colored vegetables, such as snow peas and yellow squash.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.