Print Friendly Recipe
- La Tour d'Argent, Houston, Texas
- 1 medium-sized whole duck
- 1 diced apple
- 1 diced orange
- 1 diced onion
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) rosemary
- 1 tsp (5 ml) olive oil
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) Grand Marnier
- salt and pepper to taste
- Season duck inside and out with salt, pepper, and rosemary.
- Glaze duck with olive oil.
- Stuff duck with all the apple, orange, and onion.
- Bake approximately 3 1/2 hours at 275 degrees (125 C.). Turn duck every 30 minutes and glaze with juices dropped into pan.
- Cool duck, remove stuffing, and debone gently.
- Place bones and stuffing in a medium pot with 2 cups (475 ml) of water. Boil for 45 minutes. Strain, and adjust seasoning, and add Grand Marnier.
- Serve duck with sauce, wild rice, and vegetables.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.