Print Friendly Recipe
- La Tour d'Argent, Houston, Texas
- 1 lb (.5 kg) veal
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mushrooms
- 2 tsp (10 ml) finely chopped shallots
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) demi-glaze
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) whipping cream
- 3 tsp (15 ml) Armagnac
- clarified margarine
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut veal into 8 slices and flatten with a smooth hammer.
- Heat margarine in skillet over medium heat.
- Dust veal with flour, and saute until light brown.
- Add shallots and mushrooms and stir a minute, until the shallots are cooked and the mushrooms soft.
- Add Armagnac. Let cook for a minute or two.
- Add demi-glaze and cream and remove the veal, setting it on plates.
- Let the sauce simmer for 2 minutes, then pour on the veal.
- Serve with rice and vegetables.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.