Print Friendly Recipe
- Ray's Boathouse, Seattle, Washington
- 1 Black Cod (large enough for 6 oz (168 grm). to 8 oz (224 grm). per person)
- 16 oz (448 grm). Kasu Paste (found in Oriental specialty stores)
- 5 oz (140 grm). sugar
- 17 oz (476 grm). water
- fresh ginger, sliced
- Cream Kasu and sugar until very soft.
- Add water slowly to achieve a creamy consistency.
- Leave skin on Black Cod and cover evenly with salt.
- Let sit overnight for 24 hours.
- Wash salt off Black Cod and portion the fish.
- Completely cover the fish with kasu paste and let marinate for 24 hours.
- Grill over a very hot flame and top with fresh ginger slices.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.