Print Friendly Recipe
- Ray's Boathouse, Seattle, Washington
- 8 King Salmon fillets (about 8 oz (224 grm) each)
- cooking oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 cups (950 ml) fresh blueberries
- 2 tsp (10 ml). minced fresh ginger
- 1 tsp (5 ml). minced garlic
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp (5 ml). brown sugar
- 1 minced red pepper
- 1 oz (28 grm). fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) minced fresh mint
- Using a food processor, puree 2 cups (475 ml) of the fresh berries.
- Add whole berries and pureed berries into a mixing bowl.
- Add the rest of the salsa ingredients and mix well.
- Brush fillets lightly with oil.
- Salt and pepper, to taste.
- Position on broiling pan, and place 4 to 5 inches from heat.
- Broil approximately 11 minutes per inch of thickness.
- Serve with blueberry salsa.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.