Print Friendly Recipe
- Ray's Boathouse, Seattle, Washington
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) diced red peppers
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) diced shallots
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) sherry
- 1 lb (.5 kg). Dungeness crab meat (break up larger pieces)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) cream
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) lemon juice
- dash Tabasco
- pinch celery salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) paprika
- pinch ground white pepper
- pinch salt
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) fine bread crumbs
- Mix red pepper and shallots together.
- Mix together all other ingredients, except crab and bread crumbs, thoroughly.
- Add peppers and shallots to mix by hand.
- Add crab and mix.
- Form into patties (about 2 oz (56 grm) each).
- Pat bread crumbs onto crab cakes.
- Store between wax paper sheets until ready to cook.
- Pan-saute in melted butter until brown on both sides.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.