Print Friendly Recipe
- Le Chardonnay, Los Angeles, California
- 2 lbs (.9 kg) white mushrooms
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) chopped chives
- 2 medium shallots, finely chopped
- 6 oz (168 grm) red wine vinegar
- 25 oz (700 grm) peanut oil
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) hot dijon mustard
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 3/4 tsp (4 ml) ground white pepper
- Cut stem off each mushroom.
- Wash very quickly in cold water and dry.
- Cut into 1/4 inch slices.
- Add some vinaigrette and herbs and serve immediately.
- Combine vinegar, salt, shallots, and mustard.
- Add oil, little by little, then add pepper until well mixed.
- Keep vinaigrette in bottle, shake before using.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.