Print Friendly Recipe
- Rover's Restaurant, Seattle, Washington
- 4 medium beets
- 2 cups (475 ml) vegetable stock
- 4 chopped shallots
- 5 sprigs of sage
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) soft goat cheese
- 2 chopped shallots
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- Salt and pepper
- Boil beets in salted water until tender (about 2 hours).
- Peel beets while still warm and put in a blender.
- Add warm stock, shallots, and sage and blend until smooth.
- Strain through a sieve and keep warm.
- Mix goat cheese with shallots and garlic, and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Form cheese mixture into quenelle shapes.
- In soup plates, center a quenelle and ladle soup gently around it.
- Garnish with a julienne of sage.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.