Print Friendly Recipe
- Dickens Inn, Philadelphia, PA
- 1 oz (28 grm). toasted pine nuts
- 1 oz (28 grm). feta cheese
- 1 oz (28 grm). blanched spinach
- 1 chicken breast, pounded
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). fresh basil
- 1 tsp (5 ml). lemon
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). chicken stock
- cold butter
- salt and pepper
- cooked rice
- Puree the pine nuts, cheese, and spinach.
- Layer on half the chicken breast and fold over.
- Saute on both sides, then finish in the oven.
- Add fresh basil, lemon, and stock.
- Mound with butter.
- Season to taste.
- Serve over rice.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.