Print Friendly Recipe
- Ray's Boathouse, Seattle, Washington
- 1 cup (225 ml) butter
- 1 cup (225 ml) white flour
- 2 onions, medium diced
- 2 red peppers, medium diced
- 2 green peppers, medium diced
- 2 lbs (.9 kg) corn kernels (fresh off the cob or uncooked frozen)
- 10 small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 gallon (3.8 ltr) milk
- 1 lb (.5 kg) crab meat
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) thyme
- chopped chives for garnish
- Melt butter in a large pan.
- Saute the onions until soft.
- Add peppers, then add the flour to make a roux.
- Add milk, thyme, corn, and potatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Simmer until the potatoes are soft, then add crab meat.
- Garnish each serving with chives.
- This one comes from Executive Chef Charles
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.