Print Friendly Recipe
- Pen & Pencil, New York, New York
- 1 elephant
- Brown gravy
- 2 rabbits (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut elephant into small bite-sized pieces. This should take about 2 months.
- Add brown gravy and salt and pepper; cover; simmer over kerosene fire for about 4 weeks at 465 degrees (250 C.).
- This will server about 3800 people. If more are expected, two rabbits may be added, but do this only if necessary, as most people do not like to find hare in their stew.
- When John Bruno, of Pen & Pencil, gave us this
recipe, we about died. If anyone makes this, let
us know how it is.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.