Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 cans french style green beans
- 1 can white shoe peg corn
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 2 cups (475 ml) shredded chedder cheese
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). of sour cream
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). butter
- 1 small bag of slivered almonds
- 1 individual bag or column of Ritz crackers
- Chop onion and saute with butter in skillet.
- In large greased casserole dish combine all of the ingredients except the almonds and ritz and mix well including the sauteed onions.
- Spread out all over the dish.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Crumble the crackers and sprinke them all over the top of the dish until it is covered.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Take the dish out of the oven and sprinkle the almonds on top and then broil for about 8 minutes.
- My mom is a great southern cook from Alabama and
this recipe is Very Good!! I always make it at
Christmas for the family.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.