Print Friendly Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) grated cheese (I like mozzarella or havarti)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sliced onion
- 8 large eggs
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) half-and-half
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Spray the bottom and the sides of an 8 by 8 by 2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle half the cheese and all the onion over the bottom.
- Make 8 slight impressions in the cheese/onion layer.
- Break the eggs, one by one, over each their "nests".
- Pour the half-and-half over the eggs and then sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake the dish until the eggs are set - about 20-25 minutes (may take 30 minutes).
- Serve hot.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.