Print Friendly Recipe
- Jan Winans
- 2 cups (475 ml) prepared tortellini (cheese or chicken)
- 2 cups (475 ml) chopped, cooked broccoli
- 2 cups (475 ml) chopped, cooked chicken
- 1 10-3/4 oz (301 grm). can cream of chicken soup
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) reconstituted orange juice
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) fat free mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) white pepper
- 4 slices fat free cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) bread crumbs
- Grease a 2 quarts (1900 ml) baking dish.
- Add tortellini, chicken and broccoli.
- In a small bowl combine soup, orange juice, mayonnaise and pepper; mix well.
- Spread over chicken mixture, place cheese slices on top, sprinkle with the bread crumbs.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 35 to 40 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- When I made this for a campground pot luck,
everyone wanted the recipe. It can be made into
a low fat meal very easily.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.