Print Friendly Recipe
- Keri Cathey
- 2 cups (475 ml) water
- 4 cups (950 ml) sugar
- 2 oz (56 grm) (1 cup) instant coffee granules
- 2 cups (475 ml) vodka
- 6 oz (168 grm) to 8 oz (224 grm) real vanilla extract
- Bring water and sugar to a rolling boil in large pot.
- Stir and boil 2 minutes.
- Add coffee granules.
- Remove from heat, stir until well dissolved.
- Let cool completely.
- Add vodka and vanilla, stirring well.
- Bottle in dark bottles, and store tightly capped for 2 weeks before using.
- Use as you would the commercial variety.
- We like it this way: add 1 jigger Kahlua and 1 jigger half-n-half to a mug and fill with hot coffee. Heavenly!
- A perfectly wonderful replacement for expensive
store-bought coffee-flavored liqeuer.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.