Print Friendly Recipe
- Geri Caldwell
- 2 batches air-popped popcorn
- 1 Box Brown Sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) light Karo Syrup
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) baking soda
- Pop 2 batches air-popped popcorn (or enough to fill a greased aluminum roaster pan.)
- Melt and boil for 5 minutes, the brown sugar, butter and Karo syrup.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla and baking soda.
- Stir until well blended.
- Pour over popcorn and mix until coated.
- Bake 1 hour at 250 degrees (125 C.), turning with spatula occasionally.
- My family requests this recipe for every family
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.