Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 chicken breasts, boned and sliced
- 1 lb (.5 kg). shrimp, cleaned
- 1 stick margarine
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). red pepper
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). black pepper
- 1 tsp (5 ml). oregano
- 1 bay leaf, crumbled
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 large green bell pepper, sliced
- 2 large ribs celery, sliced
- 2 tsp (10 ml). Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp (10 ml). lemon juice
- 2 tomatoes, cut in wedges
- cooked spaghetti, linguini or rice
- In large skillet, melt margarine.
- In small dish combine salt, peppers, oregano and bay leaf.
- Sprinkle chicken pieces and shrimp with spice mixture.
- Saute chicken pieces in margarine until they are cooked.
- Scoop out chicken meat and set aside.
- Saute shrimp in remaining margarine until cooked.
- Scoop out shrimp and set aside.
- Saute garlic, onion, bell pepper and celery in same margarine.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, and tomatoes.
- Return all ingredients to pan and simmer until warmed, about 3 minutes.
- Serve over cooked spaghetti, linguini or rice.
- No history. But this is my 19-year-old son's
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.