Print Friendly Recipe
- Keri Cathey
Serves/Makes:For a crowd
- 7 lbs (3.2 kg). abalone steaks
- Beaten eggs
- Cracker crumbs
- Salt & pepper
- 1 cube butter
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) cream
- 7 tsp (35 ml) lemon juice
- Bread 7 pounds of abalone steaks with egg and cracker crumbs.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Cut into bite sized pieces.
- Heat 1 cube butter in frying pan.
- Fry pieces until golden brown (about 1 minute on each side).
- When all pieces are fried, add cream and lemon juice.
- Cook until cream is all heated (about 30 seconds).
- Place in chafing dish and provide fondue forks or toothpicks.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.