Print Friendly Recipe
- Carla - it's the only recipe I know!!
- Large Shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- Bacon Slices
- Brown Sugar
- Cut bacon slices cross-wise, just long enough to wrap around a shrimp.
- Sprinkle brown sugar on the cut slices - to taste (I use ALOT!!)
- Wrap the sugar coated bacon around the shrimp (sugar side touching the shrimp.)
- Secure the wrapped bacon with a toothpick.
- Broil the shrimp on a cookie sheet for about 5 minutes or until the shrimp are pink.
- I don't cook at all - my husband does. But when
I make this shrimp dish, people don't believe
they are this easy to make. Hope you like them
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.