Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 package Rondele herb and garlic cheese spread (lite or regular)
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) chopped sun-dried tomatoes (not oil-packed)
- 4 anchovy fillets, drained, rinsed and chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) of finely chopped parsley
- Coarsely ground black pepper
- Remove the Rondele from its container and place into mixing bowl.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes, anchovy fillets and parsley and stir with spatula to blend smoothly. Try not to destroy the slightly chunky texture of the chopped ingredients.
- Add coarsely ground black pepper to taste.
- Transfer the spread to an attractive serving dish surrounded by your favorite crackers.
- This comes straight from out of my own Canadian
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.