Print Friendly Recipe
- Janos Rozsa
- 1 can of Escargot (24-36 large)
- 2 Tbs (30 ml) butter
- 4 cloves of garlic minced (use only 2 if you are new to garlic)
- 1 tsp (5 ml) fresh parsley
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- Italian or French bread
- Melt butter in saucepan until it bubbles.
- Add garlic, saute slowly until light brown (do not burn garlic!)
- Add thyme and escargot, saute on medium heat for a few minutes.
- Add parsley and saute for 30 seconds.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with crusty Italian or French bread or heated pita bread, for dipping in the sauce.
- A glass of dry white wine goes a long way with it.
- (Ed. - a good red wine goes equally as far )
- Great snack just before you start cooking your
dinner and cannot wait for hours...
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.